ActivityTracker Pedometer is a device that helps you track your daily physical activity and calories burned. It is a small, lightweight, and easy-to-use pedometer that counts your steps, distance, and calories burned. ActivityTracker Pedometer also has a built-in clock and stopwatch.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ActivityTracker Pedometer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download ActivityTracker Pedometer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the ActivityTracker Pedometer on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the ActivityTracker Pedometer using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for ActivityTracker Pedometer so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the ActivityTracker Pedometer on your computer.
|App Name:||ActivityTracker Pedometer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ActivityTracker Pedometer Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the ActivityTracker Pedometer in the Health & Fitness category. You can download and install ActivityTracker Pedometer on your Android phone from there. Bits&Coffee is the developer of ActivityTracker Pedometer who made this app.
3.2.2 is the latest version of ActivityTracker Pedometer that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 588725. Plus, you’ll see that ActivityTracker Pedometer has a good user rating of 4.5.
You can install the latest version of ActivityTracker Pedometer, which is Jul 11, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install ActivityTracker Pedometer on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of ActivityTracker Pedometer for PC
• View your Monthly Activity at a glance in the Monthly view (PRO version);
• Share your week or month’s activity with a friend including pictures;
• Set up an Activity Alarm to help you stay active throughout the day;
• Choose from seven types of activities to track: Walk, Run, Bike, Swim, Gym, Yoga, Pilates;
• Activity Alerts to help you stay on track;
• [New] Activity type “Other” for any activity not predefined;
• Auto-magically quantify your daily and weekly activity;
• Set a Weekly or Daily Target to help you stay active;
• [New] Set an alarm to go off when you reach your target;
• [New] Get a report of your week or month’s activity;
• [New] Choose from seven
ActivityTracker Pedometer App Overview and Details
Track your all-day activity without draining your battery and without wearing a fitness gadget!
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, active calories, distance, and active time just by carrying your phone or Wear watch around, which you already do!
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone wants a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily and weekly activity and motivate you to be more active for free!
• Track your all-day activity without draining your battery (no GPS) or wearing a fitness gadget!
• Track your Steps, Active Calories, Distance, and Active Time;
• [New] Set the app to monitor what’s most important for you: Steps, Calories Burned, or Distance (PRO version);
• [New] Set individual Weekly Targets for: Steps, Calories Burned, and Distance (PRO version);
• Track your Daily, Weekly and Monthly activities in great detail;
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly view. Details such as steps, calories, distance, and active time are shown per hour;
• Long-tap on any day in the Details > Days view to see details per hour for that day;
• [New] Long-tap on any week/month in the Details > Weeks/Months views will get you to the first day of that week/month;
• Since not all days are the same, we prefer a Weekly Target but we will also show you a daily goal based on your target;
• [New] Customize the interface with one of the seven Accent Colors (from which three are free);
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another device (PRO version);
• Week Overview to review your last week’s progress at a glance (PRO version).
• Import your historical data from Google Fit so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one;
• Beautiful & fully customizable Widgets;
• Graphical Notification with multiple customization options;
• [New] Import/export directly to your Google Drive account (PRO version);
• Daily & Weekly notifications that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• Progress notifications for target reached and target half-reached (PRO version);
• App badge that shows the steps taken (as hundreds) directly on the app icon.
[New] Wear watch app!
• Today’s overview
• Hour-by-hour summary for today
• Last 7 days of data
• Complications for your Watch face
Note: If your device doesn’t track all steps, please see the Help from inside the app for how to fix this.
Whats New In this ActivityTracker Pedometer?
New in v3.2
• New Wear OS app for your Watch!
• Complications for Wear OS app
• New and improved Widgets
• New Today Progress in Trends for a great overview of your day
• Backup & restore to your Google Drive
• Faster data loading at startup
• New onboarding wizard
New in v3.2.2
• Added support for older Wear OS devices (from v2.2)
• Widgets can now be resized vertically
• Other improvements & bug-fixes
ActivityTracker Pedometer is a great application for people who are looking to track their physical activity. The application is easy to use and is very accurate. Overall, I highly recommend this application for anyone who is looking to get into better shape.
That’s it! That’s how you download ActivityTracker Pedometer on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This ActivityTracker Pedometer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ActivityTracker Pedometer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the ActivityTracker Pedometer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ActivityTracker Pedometer.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.