AdventistGiving is a website that helps members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church donate to worthy causes around the world. AdventistGiving is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that has been in operation since 2006.
We will help you download the AdventistGiving for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install AdventistGiving on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the AdventistGiving on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the AdventistGiving, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the AdventistGiving, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the AdventistGiving appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the AdventistGiving by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the AdventistGiving on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||AdventistGiving On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
AdventistGiving Andorid App Summary
North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists is the developer of the AdventistGiving, and they have the app under the Finance of Google Play Store. The latest version of the AdventistGiving from them is 1.1.8 with over 32907 users under the hood. With a 3.7 rating, the AdventistGiving is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the AdventistGiving is May 4, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the AdventistGiving on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
AdventistGiving App Overview and Details
AdventistGiving allows you to return your tithe and give your offerings online while you do your online banking, are on a long business trip, on vacation, or even if you are unable to attend church due to an illness.
But most important of all, if you desire to give back to the Lord all of your firstfruits as soon as you have them, you can do it immediately through Adventist Giving.
Seventh-day Adventist beliefs are meant to permeate your whole life. Growing out of scriptures that paint a compelling portrait of God, you are invited to explore, experience and know the One who desires to make us whole.
Features of AdventistGiving for PC
1. AdventistGiving lets you tithe and give offerings online while you do your online banking.
2. You can use AdventistGiving while you are on a business trip, on vacation, or even if you are unable to attend church due to illness.
3. Giving back to the Lord through AdventistGiving is immediate.
4. AdventistGiving is a way to explore, experience, and know God more fully.
5. AdventistGiving is a Seventh-day Adventist belief that permeates your whole life.
6. AdventistGiving is meant to help you grow in your relationship with God.
7. AdventistGiving is a way to express your gratitude to God.
8. AdventistGiving is a way to support the ministries of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
9. AdventistGiving is simple and convenient to use.
10. AdventistGiving is secure and confidential.
Whats New In this AdventistGiving?
Added support for reCAPTCHA to improve security.
Adventist Giving has been a blessing to our family. We have been able to give to our church and other charities that we believe in. The app is easy to use and has made giving easy. We would recommend Adventist Giving to anyone looking for an easy way to give.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the AdventistGiving? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This AdventistGiving to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AdventistGiving and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the AdventistGiving. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AdventistGiving.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.