Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator provides the most realistic flying experience available on a mobile device. With stunning graphics and accurate physics, you can fly planes and helicopters in a variety of locations all over the world. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pilot, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator will take your flying skills to the next level.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator on your computer.
|App Name:||Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator in the Simulation category. You can download and install Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator on your Android phone from there. IPACS is the developer of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator who made this app.
2.5.41 is the latest version of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 104194. Plus, you’ll see that Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator has a good user rating of 4.0.
You can install the latest version of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator, which is Jun 20, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator for PC
cockpits, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator requires a powerful device. For the best experience, we recommend a Quad-Core device or better. ***
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator App Overview and Details
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts with fully animated 3D cockpits in the fantastic region of the San Francisco Bay Area and its surroundings.
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic, scenery.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
At the same time, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
• over 70 airports to choose from
• 6 aircraft included ( F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )
• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits in all aircraft
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Lighted buildings at night
• PAPI runway lights
• Altitude Callouts
• Over 40000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes: Follow, Cockpit, Fly by, Tower, HUD view and many more
This Flight Simulator will really show you the fascinating world of flying in a quality never seen before.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the highly detailed 3D graphics and cockpits, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator will run smoothly only on tablets and phones with a powerful graphics processor. ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: The size of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is almost 2,0 GByte. Please ensure you have enough free space on your phone or tablet. ***
Whats New In this Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator?
– Maintenance release for newer Android versions
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is a realistic and advanced flight simulator application that allows users to experience flying in a realistic 3D environment. The application is packed with features that allow users to customize their flying experience, including aircraft selection, weather conditions, and terrain. The application’s realistic graphics and physics provide a truly immersive flying experience that is sure to please aviation enthusiasts of all levels of experience.
That’s it! That’s how you download Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.