Since the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, the United States government has made the prevention of terrorist attacks a top priority. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was created in response to the attacks, and has been responsible for developing and implementing policies to protect the United States from terrorist threats. One of the main initiatives of the DHS is the “CrunchTime! Counter-Terrorism” program.
The CrunchTime! Counter-Terrorism program is a nationwide effort to provide state and local law enforcement agencies with the tools and resources they need to prevent terrorist attacks. The program provides training and support to law enforcement agencies, and helps them to identify and respond to terrorist threats.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CrunchTime! Counter for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download CrunchTime! Counter For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the CrunchTime! Counter on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the CrunchTime! Counter, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the CrunchTime! Counter app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
CrunchTime! Counter Andorid App Summary
Under the Food & Drink category on Google Play store, CrunchTime! Counter has over 22824 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. CrunchTime! Information Systems, Inc. has developed the CrunchTime! Counter and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.5.0 (19).
Until this latest version, CrunchTime! Counter has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.9. This latest version was last updated on Aug 21, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the CrunchTime! Counter on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||CrunchTime! Counter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CrunchTime! Information Systems, Inc.|
|Latest Version:||1.5.0 (19)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Aug 21, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of CrunchTime! Counter for PC
1. Counter is fast, easy, and fun to use!
2. Counter is great for taking inventories!
3. With Counter, you can save time and money!
4. Counter has a built-in calculator for easy counting!
5. Counter has a barcode scanner for scanning items!
6. Counter syncs with your team online or offline!
7. Counter has voice-to-text so you can count even while you’re busy!
8. Counter is great for use with the CrunchTime core suite!
9. Support for Counter is dependent on the use of the most recent mobile app version.
10. Please contact your CrunchTime administrator with any questions about Counter.
CrunchTime! Counter App Overview and Details
Counter makes taking inventory fast, easy, and fun!
Forget what you know about inventories – with Counter you save time and money, all while securely maintaining perpetual inventories. Count simultaneously with your team, online or offline. With voice-to-text, a barcode scanner, and a built-in calculator, Counter takes inventories to the next level!
Just enter your CrunchTime! Net-Chef™ URL on the app’s configuration screen and get right to work using your existing Net-Chef credentials.
Claim. Count. Save. Sync. That’s Counter from CrunchTime!
NOTE: This app is intended for use with the CrunchTime core suite and requires additional licensing. Support is dependent on the use of the most recent mobile app version. Specific features and functions within the app may not be enabled at the administrator’s discretion. Please contact your CrunchTime administrator with any questions.
Whats New In this CrunchTime! Counter?
New App Icon.
CrunchTime! Counter is the perfect application for keeping track of your food intake. With its easy-to-use interface, you can quickly and easily log your food intake for the day. CrunchTime! Counter is the perfect way to stay on track with your diet and reach your fitness goals.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CrunchTime! Counter of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This CrunchTime! Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CrunchTime! Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the CrunchTime! Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CrunchTime! Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.