Curb is the most popular taxi app in the United States. Request a taxi using the app, and pay for the ride using your credit card. Curb is available in over 60 cities, and is the easiest way to get a taxi.
So, you want to download the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis Andorid App Summary
The Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis is listed under the Maps & Navigation category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis is Curb Mobility, LLC. The current version of Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis is 5.17 with a total user count of 1316529 and an overall user rating of 3.1.
Jul 13, 2022 was the last date the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Curb Mobility, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis App Overview and Details
Curb is the #1 Taxi App in the US that connects you to over 50,000 taxis with the tap of a button. Easily request and contactlessly pay for rides in 65 U.S. cities, including New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Miami and Washington, DC.
***NEW FEATURE – Upfront Pricing***
With Upfront Pricing, the price you see is the price you pay. No more need to watch the traditional meter to see how much a trip will cost. (Available in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Miami and Las Vegas).*
– See the price for a trip before you book
– Quickly compare trip prices to other apps
– Price includes all tolls and fees in a single price
–Curb App Benefits–
Curb connects to more than 100,000 drivers in nearly every major metro area in the US. Request your ride in seconds and watch your taxi driver arrive in minutes.
Simply hail a taxi, get in and tap “Pair & Pay” (Available in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Miami and Las Vegas). No need to take out your wallet to pay with cash or a credit card. When you arrive at your destination, quickly get out and go! The fastest way to contactlessly pay for your ride.
Curb works only with professional taxi drivers. Every time you ride with Curb you’ll ride with a fully licensed, insured driver. No exceptions.
3 Ways to use Curb today
1. Ride Now: Request a taxi for immediate pickup and watch it arrive
2. Ride Later: Schedule a taxi for pickup up to 24 hours in advance
3. Pair & Pay: Contactlessly Pay for street hailed rides or airport line pickups
—Earn Free Curb Rides!—
Just share your personal referral code by clicking the menu button in the Curb app and easily earn credits for rides (applicable on Curb booked trips only)!
Questions? Send your questions, feedback or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Upfront fares are automatically calculated for your trip based on time and distance. The Upfront Fare includes an estimate of tolls and applicable government-mandated taxes/surcharges based on the estimated route. Any tip amount is applied at the end of the ride and is not included in the Upfront Fare. The fare may be adjusted at the end of the trip for actual taxes/surcharges, tolls and tip incurred.
Features of Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis for PC
includes all tolls and fees. (Available in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Miami and Las Vegas).
Whats New In this Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis?
– International support for phone numbers and credit cards
– Simplified phone verification process
Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis is an app that simplifies the process of requesting and paying for taxis. It is a convenient and efficient way to get around town.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Curb – Request & Pay for Taxis.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.