NCLEX-RN Question is a board certified registered nurse who has met all the requirements for taking the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses. The NCLEX-RN is a pass/fail examination that is used to determine if an individual has the minimum knowledge necessary to safely and effectively care for patients.
We will help you download the NCLEX-RN Quest for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install NCLEX-RN Quest on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install NCLEX-RN Quest on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for NCLEX-RN Quest on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the NCLEX-RN Quest as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||NCLEX-RN Quest On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Unbound Medicine, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
NCLEX-RN Quest Andorid App Summary
Unbound Medicine, Inc is the developer of the NCLEX-RN Quest, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the NCLEX-RN Quest from them is 2.7.80 with over 1369 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the NCLEX-RN Quest is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the NCLEX-RN Quest is Apr 9, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the NCLEX-RN Quest on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
NCLEX-RN Quest App Overview and Details
ABOUT NCLEX-RN QUEST™
NCLEX-RN Quest is the easiest, most convenient way to study for the NCLEX-RN exam. Different test modes allow you choose a form of study that works best for you, whether taking a full test and seeing how you did or reviewing questions and their answers one at a time. Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect answers enhancing your knowledge of the NCLEX content. With access to 1,000 NCLEX-style questions on your smartphone and tablet, you can study for your upcoming exam whenever it’s convenient and ultimately improve your final score.
• 1,000 NCLEX-style questions including multiple choice and select all that apply
• Access to individual tests organized by client need, curriculum, or cognitive level
• Cross section of content similar to that found in an authentic NCLEX-RN exam
• Rationales provided for both correct and incorrect answers
• Multiple study methods: Take full tests and review performance or practice questions one at a time
• Convenient Quick Quizzes for fast access to a convenient number of questions
• Mobile access for studying anytime, anywhere – No WiFi necessary
NCLEX Questions provided by F.A Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Features of NCLEX-RN Quest for PC
-1,000 NCLEX-style questions
-Multiple choice and select all that apply options
-Tests organized by client need, curriculum, or cognitive level
-Rationales provided for both correct and incorrect answers
-Multiple study methods
-Convenient Quick Quizzes
-NCLEX Questions provided by F.A Davis
-Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Whats New In this NCLEX-RN Quest?
* Enhanced Full Text Searching
* Enhanced Interface design
* Bug fix for One Plus Phone displaying in tablet view
After using the NCLEX-RN Quest application, I found that it was an extremely helpful tool in studying for the NCLEX-RN exam. The questions were well written and covered a variety of topics that I had not yet studied. I would highly recommend this application to anyone studying for the NCLEX-RN exam.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the NCLEX-RN Quest? Let us know!
Recent NCLEX-RN Quest Reviews
This last update is awesome. Once you get used to navigating, it’s great.
We refer the ownership of This NCLEX-RN Quest to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NCLEX-RN Quest and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the NCLEX-RN Quest. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NCLEX-RN Quest.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.