The Thundermeter is a unique and innovative device that can measure the sound level of thunder and lightning. It is small, portable and easy to use, making it ideal for both professional and amateur meteorologists. The Thundermeter can also be used to measure the sound level of other environmental noise sources such as traffic, construction noise, and sporting events.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Thundermeter For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Thundermeter App Overview and Details
Thundermeter App Overview and Details
Did you ever wonder how far away the lightning is during a thunderstorm? With this app you can easily measure the distance
The distance is measured in km, miles or nautical miles.
Download & Install Thundermeter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Thundermeter on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Thundermeter on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Thundermeter result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Thundermeter will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Thundermeter with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Thundermeter on your PC.
|App Name:||Thundermeter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TJ Tek|
|Updated on:||Sep 28, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Thundermeter Andorid App Summary
TJ Tek is the developer of this Thundermeter application. It is listed under the Weather category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 22044+ users of this app. The Thundermeter app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Sep 28, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Thundermeter for PC
1. App measures distance to lightning in a thunderstorm
2. Units of measurement include kilometers, miles, and nautical miles
3. App is easy to use
4. App is accurate
5. App is free
6. App is available for iOS and Android
7. App has been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, and on Good Morning America
8. App has been downloaded over 1 million times
9. App has a 4.5 star rating on the App Store
10. App has a 4.6 star rating on Google Play
Whats New In this Thundermeter?
Added info in menu
Thundermeter is a great application for measuring the intensity of thunder. It is very accurate and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to measure the intensity of thunder.
This concludes our article on Thundermeter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Thundermeter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Thundermeter Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Thundermeter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Thundermeter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the Thundermeter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Thundermeter.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.