In Earn to Die, you need to use your car to escape a zombie apocalypse. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where zombies have taken over and you need to use your car to get to safety. The game is split into levels, and each level gets progressively more difficult. You need to use your car to kill zombies, and earn money to upgrade your car so you can make it to the end of the game.
So, you want to download the Earn to Die for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Earn to Die Andorid App Summary
The Earn to Die is listed under the Racing category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Earn to Die is Not Doppler. The current version of Earn to Die is 1.0.29 with a total user count of 1699787 and an overall user rating of 4.7.
Sep 2, 2022 was the last date the Earn to Die was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Earn to Die For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Earn to Die on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Earn to Die to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Earn to Die. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Earn to Die on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Earn to Die on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Earn to Die On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Not Doppler|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Earn to Die App Overview and Details
Drive your way through a zombie apocalypse!
Are you ready to drive for your life? The hit online game series that has enjoyed OVER 200 MILLION PLAYS has been revamped and re-engineered for your mobile and tablet, bigger and better than ever before!
You’re stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape… alive!
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
● A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn’t enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss… Plenty of zombies… Be sure to introduce them to your car’s front bumper
● A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
● Awesome animated sequences
● Race for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins in Halloween Mode
With over 200 Million Plays to the original online version, be one of the first to download the extended, BIGGER and BETTER version for your Android device.
Features of Earn to Die for PC
1. A brand new and extended STORY MODE
2. 8 VEHICLES at your disposal
3. UPGRADES GALORE
4. Zombiesssssssssssss… Plenty of zombies
5. A realistic ragdoll physics engine
6. Awesome animated sequences
7. Race for the best time in Championship Mode
8. Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins in Halloween Mode
9. Download the extended, BIGGER and BETTER version for your Android device
10. 200 Million Plays to the original online version
Whats New In this Earn to Die?
– Bug fixes
This game is a great way to kill some time and have some fun. It is also a great way to earn some money. The game is very easy to play and the controls are very simple. The graphics are good and the game is very addicting. Overall, I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a good time.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Earn to Die on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Earn to Die Reviews
Quite fun but pretty simplistic. A opposed to hill climb racing, there is little skill required to get through the levels. It’s simply a matter of having upgraded the vehicle hire enough. Still, it’s fun to race at high speed through a number of Zombies with an armored school bus. We’ll worth the small asking price.
Such an awesome game! Worth every money and every minute spent playing it. Great gameplay, great graphics, great mechanics and above the all, a story. Not the best story, but at such a cheap price, I wouldn’t ask for more. But beside, a free mode just as the second part have would be awesome. Too awesome that’s not. haha! Overall, I rate it 4.8/5. It could be 5/5, but, as wrote above, there’s not free ride.
Definitely a superb addition to the play store. The amount of time taken to play this game makes me think of the time and effort that went toward this app’s completion. It sure must be worth it because, it’s damn fun and, having it taken from the flash files uploaded and patched through the web and applied to our phones and tablets in a similar fashion is worthy of a mob style flash dance with transformer vehicle costumes made in retrospect of the vehicle models in game. ArmorGames ftw.
If you play continuously you can complete this game in three hours however the gameplay does feels repetitive and your upgrade matters more than actual skills. However there is slight satisfaction to watch your vehicle feel more faster with every upgrade. I liked the game but the concept and level design could’ve used a bit more tweaking.
Second game is way better, this version gets boring all you do is hold acceleration button and the game does the rest. Vehicles become so expensive with each new level. Upgrades require lots of coins
It’s a shame, really. The game is really a lot of fun until the last few levels. The last few levels present you with runner/grabber zombies. They sprint behind your vehicle, and can sprint faster than you can move so you can’t outrun them. They then grab onto your vehicle and make it difficult to move. It’s as though each one weighs only a little less than your vehicle because they cripple speed and your ability to smash through objects. They completely ruined the game for me.
one of my favorite flash games on pc and now on my phone. it’s very cheap and amazing at the same time. every car has it’s own sound and physics which an attention to detail i really like. upgrades on the cars are really well balanced and enjoyable . overall a satisfying game play just wish it was optimized for newer phones ratio like the 20:9 on my phone
While this game is fun, its bs…. the gas gauge functions on the slightest of movement of the vehicle. In other words, if I press one of the directional buttons on the left bottom side of the screen, the software counts that as starting and make the gauge for gas begin emptying even though I dont bit the Accelerate button on the button right of the screen. In my opinion, that is a catfishing if ever I’ve witnessed one. But again I do like the concept of the game and will continue to play it
Absolutely awesome 😎. And the thing that impresses me the most, is the price of the upgrades and cars. Perfectly balanced. Usually games make them impossible to upgrade and you have to pay to win. Others make them so cheap you can get the last car in 1 run, but this game is so balanced it’s really fun to play
I love the graphics and it’s just fun in general
We refer the ownership of This Earn to Die to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Earn to Die and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the Earn to Die. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Earn to Die.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.