The Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross Bike is a powerful and fast motocross bike that is perfect for racing and for riding on rough terrain. This bike is equipped with a powerful engine that can reach speeds of up to 85 miles per hour. The bike also has a durable frame that can withstand the rigors of racing and riding on rough terrain. The Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross Bike is a great choice for anyone who wants a powerful and fast motocross bike.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jet Lab, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
- Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross for PC
- Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross?
- Recent Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross Reviews
Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross Andorid App Summary
The Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross was developed by the popular developer agency named Jet Lab, LLC. They have the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross in the Sports category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.9.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 131 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 17, 2020 was the last date the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross was updated with new features. If you want to use the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross for PC
following features are included in the app:
1. The app is specifically designed for TM Racing 2T Moto Bikes
2. The app takes into account various factors such as temperature, altitude, humidity, and atmospheric pressure to calculate the optimal jetting and spark plug to use
3. The app can automatically obtain the position and altitude to get the temperature, pressure, and humidity from the nearest weather station
4. The app has a history of all carburetor configs
5. The app has a graphic display of fuel mix quality
6. The app allows the user to select the fuel type
7. The app has an adjustable fuel/oil ratio
8. The app has a mix wizard to get the perfect mix ratio
9. The app has a carburetor ice warning
10. The app allows the user to select any place in the world to get the carburetor setup
Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross App Overview and Details
Nº1 jetting App for TM Racing 2T Moto Bikes (2020 engines included)
This app is using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and your engine configuration for calculate optimal jetting (carburetor configuration) and spark plug to use for TM Racing 2-strokes Enduro, Motocross, Supermoto moto bikes.
This app can obtain automatically the position and altitude to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station thought internet. Internal barometer is used on supported devices for better precision. If more accuracy is needed, a portable weather station can also be used. Application can run without GPS, WiFi and internet, in this case user has to give the weather data manually.
• For each carburetor configuration, the following values are given: main jet, needle type, needle position, pilot jet, air screw position, throttle valve size, spark plug
• Fine tuning for all these values
• History of all your carburetor configs
• Graphic display of fuel mix quality (Air/Flow Ratio or Lambda)
• Selectable fuel type (gasoline with or without ethanol, Racing fuels available, for example: VP C12, VP 110, VP MRX02)
• Adjustable fuel/oil ratio
• Mix wizard to get the perfect mix ratio (fuel calculator)
• Carburetor ice warning
• Possibility of use automatic weather data or a portable weather station
• If you don’t want to share your location, you can manually select any place in the world, the carburetor setups will be adapted for this place
• let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, meter and feet for altitude, liters, ml, gallons, oz for fuel, and mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg for pressures
Valid for the following models from 2012 to 2020:
• MX 85
• MX 100
• MX 125
• EN 125
• MX 144
• EN 144
• MX 250
• MX 300
• EN 250
• EN 300
• SM 85
• SMM 125
• SMR 125
• SMM 250
• SMR 250
• SMX 300
• SMM 300
• SMR 300
The application contains four tabs, which are described next:
• Results: In this tab main jet, needle type, needle position, pilot jet, air screw position, throttle valve, spark plug are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration given in the next tabs.
This tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment for all this values to adapt to the concrete engine.
Besides this jetting information, the air density, density altitude, relative air density, SAE – dyno correction factor, station pressure, SAE- relative horsepower, volumetric content of oxygen, oxygen pressure are shown too.
On this tab, you can also share your settings with your colleagues, or add settings to your favorites.
You can also see in a graphic form the calculated ratio of air and fuel (lambda).
• History: This tab contains the history of all carburetor configurations. If you change the weather, or engine setup, or fine tuning, the new setup will be saved in history.
This tab also contains your favorite settings.
• Engine: You can configure in this screen the information about the engine, that is, engine model, year, spark manufacturer, fuel type, oil mix ratio.
• Weather: In this tab, you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity.
Also this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service (you can choose one weather data source from several possible) to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
Also, on this tab, you can manually select any place in the world, the carburetor setups will be adapted for this place.
Moreover, on this tab, you can enable alerts about possible carburetor icing.
If you have any doubt about using this App, please, contact us. We answer every question, and we take care of all comments from our users to try to improve our software. We are also users of this application.
Whats New In this Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross?
• On the results tab new data for tuners are available: Air Density, Relative Air Density, Density Altitude, Station Pressure, SAE – Dyno Correction Factor, SAE – Relative Horsepower, Volumetric Content Of Oxygen, Oxygen Pressure
• Added a new value for each carburetor configuration on the ‘Results’ tab: Throttle valve size
• We added new fuels, this is gasoline with ethanol. It require a richer carburation than regular premium gasoline
The Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross application is a great tool for those looking to get the most out of their motocross bike. It allows users to input data about their bike and track, and then provides recommendations for jetting based on that data. The app is easy to use and provides accurate jetting information, making it a valuable tool for any motocross rider.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross Reviews
Wow, I was a bit unsure at first but when I implemented the jet data into the kart it was pretty much spot on! Saves so much time. As a tuner you can know even an expert can get a bit stuck. This definitely saves you time and money. Time saver for me 🙂
Very nice, it makes jetting very simple and makes it easy to find the right jetting for the riding conditions 🙂
Great app to get the most of your bike, although it is not 100 accurate but 90 at least, find that it suggest P4 but it is to rich, the needle choice is spot on
We refer the ownership of This Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jetting TM Racing 2T Motocross.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.