Leo Tolstoy was born on September 9, 1828, in Yasnaya Polyana, Russia. He was a Russian writer who is considered one of the greatest authors of all time. His novels War and Peace and Anna Karenina are considered two of the greatest novels ever written. Tolstoy was also a philosopher and a moral thinker who wrote extensively on the subjects of Christianity and nonviolence. He died on November 20, 1910, in Astapovo, Russia.
Our goal is to help you get the Leo Tolstoy for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Leo Tolstoy Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Leo Tolstoy is eBook and they’ve done a great job at keeping Leo Tolstoy simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Leo Tolstoy under Books & Reference of Play Store. Leo Tolstoy’s latest version is 2.1 with an impressive user base of over 45250. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.9 shows how people love Leo Tolstoy.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Leo Tolstoy is Dec 6, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Leo Tolstoy on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Leo Tolstoy App Overview and Details
Book Collection – Leo Tolstoy
* (en) Boyhood
* (en) Childhood
* (en) War and Place
* (en) Youth
* (fr) Anna Karénine – Tome I
* (fr) Anna Karénine – Tome II
* (de) Anna Karenina
Features of Leo Tolstoy for PC
1. The ability to sort books by author, title, or genre.
2. The ability to create custom book collections.
3. A search bar to help users find specific books.
4. A table of contents to help users navigate the book.
5. Bookmarks to help users mark their place in the book.
6. A highlight feature to help users mark important passages.
7. A notes feature to help users take down their thoughts about the book.
8. A read aloud feature to help users listen to the book.
9. A translation feature to help users read the book in their native language.
10. A digital copy of the book for users to read on their electronic devices.
Whats New In this Leo Tolstoy?
* (анг) Boyhood
Download & Install Leo Tolstoy For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Leo Tolstoy app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Leo Tolstoy app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Leo Tolstoy will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Leo Tolstoy on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Leo Tolstoy On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Dec 6, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Leo Tolstoy is one of the most renowned authors in history. His works have been translated into dozens of languages and continue to be read and studied around the world. He was a master of the novel form, and his writing is characterized by its depth, insight, and emotional power. Tolstoy was also a major influence on the development of twentieth-century psychology and philosophy.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Leo Tolstoy for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Leo Tolstoy, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Leo Tolstoy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Leo Tolstoy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the Leo Tolstoy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Leo Tolstoy.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.