A linguist is someone who studies language. This can include the structure of language, the history of language, how languages are related to each other, how languages are used, and how language changes over time. Linguists also study how people use language to communicate, and how language affects thought and culture.
The latest Linguist for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Linguist Andorid App Summary
SomethingSIMPLE has developed the Linguist for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Linguist has got over 33488+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of Linguist is Dec 23, 2013 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Linguist App Overview and Details
Linguist is an educative application that intends to help students pursuing Linguistics as a career.
This application involves a questionnaire revolving around the topics included in linguistics.
Features of Linguist for PC
1. The app will help students learn more about linguistics through a questionnaire.
2. The app will help students track their progress and understanding of linguistics.
3. The app will provide students with feedback on their questionnaire answers.
4. The app will offer students access to a range of resources related to linguistics.
5. The app will help students connect with other students and professionals pursuing linguistics.
6. The app will allow students to track their personal goals and achievements related to linguistics.
7. The app will provide students with a space to ask questions and connect with experts in linguistics.
8. The app will feature a glossary of linguistics terms for students to reference.
9. The app will provide students with tools to track their learning progress.
10. The app will be regularly updated with new content and resources related to linguistics.
Install “Linguist” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Linguist on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Linguist on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Linguist and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Linguist as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Linguist On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 23, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Linguist?
– Bug fixes.
– Added optimizations.
Linguists are people who study language. They analyze the structure and use of language, and they may also study the history and origins of words and languages. Linguists may work in many different industries, including education, publishing, and marketing. Some linguists also work as translators or interpreters.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Linguist for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Linguist to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Linguist and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the Linguist. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Linguist.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.