List Launcher is an Android app that helps you to create and manage lists. It’s simple, fast and easy to use. You can create as many lists as you want and manage them easily. List Launcher is the best way to manage your lists and tasks.
This article is all about helping you get to know the List Launcher for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install List Launcher For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the List Launcher for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the List Launcher.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for List Launcher on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the List Launcher and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the List Launcher on your computer right away.
|App Name:||List Launcher On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Andrey Radchishin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 4, 2017|
|Get it On:|
List Launcher Andorid App Summary
The List Launcher was developed by the popular developer agency named Andrey Radchishin. They have the List Launcher in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.6.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6687 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With List Launcher latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 4, 2017 was the last date the List Launcher was updated with new features. If you want to use the List Launcher on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the List Launcher using the emulator later on.
List Launcher App Overview and Details
This version is no longer being updated! Please go to the other Play Store listing for the latest version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andreyrd.launcher.list
Tired of all of these huge, bloated launchers that require you to sign your privacy away when it comes to permissions? Well, this one is a list of your apps with nothing excessive! It’s also open source. (https://github.com/andreyrd/ListLauncher)
This is a first release, and as a college student, I don’t have many devices to test on. So if there are any bugs, please send me an email to the contact info listed below or leave a detailed review!
Features of List Launcher for PC
-Bugs reported and fixed quickly
-Contact info available for feedback/bug reports
Whats New In this List Launcher?
1.6.1 (June 3, 2017):
– ListLauncher will now show up in the app drawers / lists of other launchers! This was requested by a user.
– Added an option for translucent status / navigation bars. Note that this cannot be used together with action bar, and will disable the action bar.
List Launcher is a great application for keeping track of your to-do list. It is easy to use and helps to keep you organized. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their tasks.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the List Launcher of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This List Launcher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for List Launcher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the List Launcher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the List Launcher.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.