Litmor Publishing is an independent publishing company, founded in 2014 by two friends, who met in college over their love of reading and writing. Litmor Publishing is based in the heart of New York City and is dedicated to publishing high-quality, thought-provoking, and entertaining books across a variety of genres.
In this article, we will show you how to download litmor For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at litmor technical specifications first.
litmor Andorid App Summary
yantech co. is the developer of this litmor application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7916+ users of this app. The litmor app rating is currently 2.0.8.
It was last updated on Apr 8, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of litmor for PC
1. Intelligent alert system that only alerts you and your family when there is a real threat.
2. 180-degree camera lens for real-time surveillance.
3. Human motion detection-based lighting control.
4. Smart lighting that won’t be triggered by animals or falling leaves.
5. Two-way audio and 110dB siren to send strangers away.
6. Keep you from annoyed false alarm through A.I. and IoT technology.
7. Check live video and send stranger away through two-way audio and 110dB siren.
8. One wall one camera.
9. Real-time surveillance of your home.
10. Control the brightness of your lights with the Litmor application.
|App Name:||litmor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||yantech co.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download litmor For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download litmor on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type litmor and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the litmor andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
litmor App Overview and Details
Keep you from annoyed false alarm through A.I. and IoT technology. Only alert you and your family via Litmor App. when there is a real threat. Check live video and send stranger away through two-way audio and 110dB siren.
One wall one camera, with 180 degrees camera lens, you have everything under control, from a package placed at your front and a stranger hidden at the corner.
Human motion detection-based lighting control, it won’t triggered by falling leaves or animals. You can also switch on and off the light on Litmor application and control the brightness.
Whats New In this litmor?
Overall, I really enjoyed the Litmor application process. The questions were thought-provoking and engaging, and I felt that they really got to know me as a person. I am confident that the Litmor team will be a great fit for me and I am excited to see what the future holds. Thank you for this opportunity!
This concludes our article on litmor Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or litmor for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This litmor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for litmor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the litmor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the litmor.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.