The NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer is a comprehensive guide that covers all the topics tested on the NCLEX RN exam. The book includes over 2,000 practice questions, as well as detailed explanations of each topic. The NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer is an essential tool for anyone who is preparing for the NCLEX RN exam.
This article is all about helping you get to know the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ephesus Computer Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer Andorid App Summary
The NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer was developed by the popular developer agency named Ephesus Computer Technologies. They have the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 130 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 13, 2019 was the last date the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer was updated with new features. If you want to use the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer using the emulator later on.
NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer App Overview and Details
National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses, Check your knowledge about 10 thousand questions. Designed for easy use, exam sets of 10, 20 or 50 questions, easy readable soft tones, you can mute/unmute the answer sound from settings screen, possible to save your statistics.
Features of NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer for PC
-easy to use
-exam sets of 10, 20, or 50 questions
-easy to read
-mute/unmute answer sound
-save your statistics
Whats New In this NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer?
We are still working on it for adding some other facilities.
The NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer application is a great tool for studying for the NCLEX RN exam. It is a comprehensive review of the exam content and provides a good overview of the topics that will be covered on the exam. The application is easy to use and is available for both the iPhone and iPad.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer Reviews
We refer the ownership of This NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NCLEX RN Exam Reviewer.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.