This is the RC PRO GPS, a versatile and powerful GPS tracker that can be used for a variety of different applications. With its small size and light weight, it is easy to carry and can be used in a wide range of environments. The RC PRO GPS is a versatile tool that can be used for tracking, navigation, and even emergency response.
This article is all about helping you get to know the RC PRO GPS for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||RC PRO GPS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zheng Xiang|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
RC PRO GPS Andorid App Summary
The RC PRO GPS was developed by the popular developer agency named Zheng Xiang. They have the RC PRO GPS in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.3.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2542 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With RC PRO GPS latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 24, 2021 was the last date the RC PRO GPS was updated with new features. If you want to use the RC PRO GPS on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the RC PRO GPS using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download RC PRO GPS For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the RC PRO GPS using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the RC PRO GPS on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for RC PRO GPS here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of RC PRO GPS for PC
1. Control a quadcopter to fly with a wifi camera module
2. Display real-time video taken by the wifi camera module
3. Support VGA, 720P and 1080P resolution
4. Support take photo and record video function
5. Support 3D function
6. Play with fun
RC PRO GPS App Overview and Details
This is an app which we can control a quadcoptor to fly with a wifi camera module , it’s also display a real-time video taken by the wifi camera module, which include below feature.
1, support VGA, 720P and 1080P resolution.
2, support take photo and record video function.
3, support 3D function.
Play it with fun.
Whats New In this RC PRO GPS?
The RC PRO GPS application is a great tool for anyone who wants to track their RC car or truck. It is easy to use and provides a lot of information that can be used to improve your driving. Overall, the RC PRO GPS application is a great tool for anyone who wants to track their RC car or truck.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the RC PRO GPS of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent RC PRO GPS Reviews
The need for this app to make and manage phone calls is questionable at best. Some shady 2nd hand business practices from somewhere out of China. Recording audio and making phone calls is not necessary. Location info and wifi access. You don’t need to record my phones audio. That should all be based through the app and the device itself without this insane invasion of privacy
App won’t open or function
Buy sjrc on eBay instead. They are the same thing at 1/3 the cost, even Rcpro apps work with them…. S20/s20w owned both… Same thing dissapointing.
We refer the ownership of This RC PRO GPS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RC PRO GPS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the RC PRO GPS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RC PRO GPS.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.