RD Calculator is an online tool that helps you calculate your RD score. It is a simple and easy-to-use tool that provides you with an accurate RD score.
We will help you download the RD Calculator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install RD Calculator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the RD Calculator on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the RD Calculator, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the RD Calculator, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the RD Calculator appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the RD Calculator by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the RD Calculator on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||RD Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||York Softtech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
RD Calculator Andorid App Summary
York Softtech is the developer of the RD Calculator, and they have the app under the Finance of Google Play Store. The latest version of the RD Calculator from them is null with over 11048 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the RD Calculator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the RD Calculator is Dec 5, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the RD Calculator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
RD Calculator App Overview and Details
RD Calculator used for calculating interest amount for recurring deposit with different installment type like monthly, quarterly, half year and yearly. It also helps to find simple and compound interest with different compounding frequency.
Easy to calculate recurring deposit with RD Calculator.
RD Calculator contain below pages:
* Calculate page
* Result page
* Report page
* History page
* Different installment type like monthly, quarterly ,half year and yearly.
* Find simple and compound interest for recurring deposit.
* Report available to show month wise interest and maturity details.
Features of RD Calculator for PC
1. Easy to calculate recurring deposit with RD Calculator.
2. Different installment type like monthly, quarterly, half year and yearly.
3. Find simple and compound interest for recurring deposit.
4. Report available to show month wise interest and maturity details.
5. Easy to use interface.
6. Supports multiple languages.
7. Available on multiple platforms.
8. Constant updates and support.
9. Detailed help and tutorials.
10. 30 day money back guarantee.
Whats New In this RD Calculator?
New User Interface changes,
The RD Calculator is a great tool for anyone who wants to figure out how much they need to save for retirement. It is easy to use and understand, and it gives you a clear answer so that you can make the best decision for your future.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the RD Calculator? Let us know!
Recent RD Calculator Reviews
very good R d application for your know
Very good app
Excellent application 👌👌👌
We refer the ownership of This RD Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RD Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the RD Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RD Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.