A ring sizer is a small, simple tool used to determine the size of a finger. It is generally used by jewelers to find the correct size for a ring, but can also be used by anyone who wants to know their finger size.
To use a ring sizer, simply place the sizer on your finger and slide it up or down until it is snug. Once you have found the correct size, you can then read the size from the sizer.
Ring sizers are available in a variety of sizes, so it is important to find one that is the right size for your finger. If you are unsure of your finger size, you can always ask a jeweler to help you find the right
We will help you download the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- Download & Install Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © Andorid App Summary
- Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © App Overview and Details
- Features of Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © for PC
- Whats New In this Ring Sizer by Jason Withers ©?
- Recent Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © Reviews
Download & Install Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers ©, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers ©, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © Andorid App Summary
Cherry-Design is the developer of the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers ©, and they have the app under the Lifestyle of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © from them is 3.19.0 with over 1116136 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © is Jan 2, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © App Overview and Details
Handy utility from Jason Withers created to easily find the ring size in the different countries. There are some unique features supported by the app:
– choose metric or imperial units
– choose diameter or circumference
– use visual guides for more precise measuring
– supports sizes of the USA, Australia, United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and China
– easily share your ring size on social networks
Also we have integrated our “Engagement & Wedding Rings” catalogue from Jason Withers into this app. You can request quotes through the “Enquire by email” function of the app. One of our expert jewellery consultants will then respond to the enquiry and assist you with your query.
Features of Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © for PC
1. The app supports choosing between metric or imperial units.
2. The app supports choosing between diameter or circumference.
3. The app has visual guides to help with more precise measuring.
4. The app supports sizes for the USA, Australia, United Kingdom, Europe, Japan, and China.
5. The app allows users to share their ring size on social networks.
6. The app has an “Engagement & Wedding Rings” catalogue from Jason Withers.
7. The app allows users to request quotes through the “Enquire by email” function.
8. One of our expert jewellery consultants will respond to the enquiry and assist you with your query.
9. The app is available for free.
10. The app is available in English.
Whats New In this Ring Sizer by Jason Withers ©?
– Android 12+ compatibility update
The Ring Sizer by Jason Withers is a great application for people who want to find out their ring size. The app is very user-friendly and provides accurate results. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a reliable ring sizer.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers ©? Let us know!
Recent Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © Reviews
Feels pretty accurate. I put my ring on it, which is 7.75, as a starting point. I wasn’t sure if the circle should be under the band/not visible. It seems like sizing smaller than the band and then scrolling up until you can’t see the line is pretty spot on. I was skeptical but it seems to be pretty accurate.
I can’t believe this app, it’s awesome. My husband and could not for the life of us figure out what size our wedding rings were (it’s been 33 yrs) and we looked online but the calculations in inches and mm didn’t make sense. Within minutes of downloading this app we threw our rings on the adjustable sizer and there we had it. Thanks for creating this app. 👍👍
I don’t know how you people are having any problem with using this app. It’s very simple and straightforward. It works very well for me. I’m not trying to buy any ring from this app and was able to size my existing rings with ease. I guess if you’re having problems try not ghewing gum at the same time.
Quickly installed just to get ring size. Didn’t spend more than 5 seconds. No pop up ad or anything. Closed and done. Fairly simple to use.
The measurement was inaccurate on my phone (Motorola) but works great on my girlfriend’s iPhone. Developer was really helpful in trying to resolve the issue.
UK size U on the app is actually a size S…. so not accurate at all I’m afraid. I gave it 2 stars as my friend knew what size her wedding ring was so we measured that and it was 2 sizes bigger on the app than it should have been so I knocked 2 sizes off of my wedding ring and my new purchase fits. If I’d taken it as read on the app, it would have been 2 sizes too big!
Was perfect for what I needed finding the size of some rings Ive had for a long while. Nice interface too. Easy to navigate.
Max size the app allows is Z+1 (abt 22 mm). Absolutely useless for men. If I was looking for women sizes I wouldn’t be needing an app since those are all over the internet. So, if you are a man, or a woman with big hands obviously, and struggle to find your ring size… this app isn’t the solution.
Hate to rate it a 1 star but you could have atleast included measurements for larger sizes even if there is no proper ring size. Also does not include all uk ring sizes as my ring wasn’t custom made and isn’t on here. Update to comment by developer: I disagree, this app was completely useless to me, the ring in question was a z+6 which wasn’t even on your app. So when I say the app was completely useless to me it was. Your pro app with no description and almost no downloads isn’t the solution.
Only an app to sell rings and diamonds. Size guide could not be accurate. Every different phone has different screen size and proportions. I tried to find 4 different rings in their catalog and they had no diamonds in stock to fit. They were all princess cut diamonds.
We refer the ownership of This Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ring Sizer by Jason Withers © and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers ©. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ring Sizer by Jason Withers ©.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.