RxDrone is an intelligent drone that can be controlled by your smartphone. It has a flight time of up to 30 minutes and a range of up to 1.2 miles. With its advanced features, it is perfect for capturing photos and videos from the sky.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the RxDrone For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
RxDrone App Overview and Details
RxDrone App Overview and Details
The APP is an auxiliary connecting APP of the UAV, which can control the uav’s flight through WiFi.The app can view videos taken by the drone and save photos and videos.The application realizes the interaction with the uav and provides various interesting ways to play the UAV.
Map problem : Offline maps can be cached by entering the APP and opening the map function without connecting to the drone
Download & Install RxDrone For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the RxDrone on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the RxDrone on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired RxDrone result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the RxDrone will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the RxDrone with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the RxDrone on your PC.
|App Name:||RxDrone On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Sep 8, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
RxDrone Andorid App Summary
睿兴实业 is the developer of this RxDrone application. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 97172+ users of this app. The RxDrone app rating is currently 1.0.34.
It was last updated on Sep 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of RxDrone for PC
1. View videos taken by the drone.
2. Save photos and videos.
3. Control the uav’s flight through WiFi.
4. Interact with the uav.
5. Enter the APP and open the map function without connecting to the drone to cache offline maps.
6. Various interesting ways to play the UAV.
7. APP is an auxiliary connecting APP of the UAV.
8. The application realizes the interaction with the uav.
9. Provides various interesting ways to play the UAV.
10. The APP is an auxiliary connecting APP of the UAV, which can control the uav’s flight through WiFi.
Whats New In this RxDrone?
RxDrone is a great tool for anyone in the medical field. It helps with the coordination of medical supplies and equipment, and keeps track of medical supplies and equipment. It also helps manage medical appointments and keep track of medical records.
This concludes our article on RxDrone Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or RxDrone for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent RxDrone Reviews
Used this app with L900pro done. I had endless disconnects through hole flight duration without particular reason. It frustrates a lot. Sometimes simple wi-fi reload helps, sometimes I had to restart application itself. Maybe someone have suggestions how to handle and fix this issues?
Using RX drone with a Kai Max drone. Changing the camera resolution on the app does not change the image quality on my mobile or direct on the SD card. App seems stable during flight. Circle around object option works well. (There is a Facebook page for users to discuss the Kai One drone and apps).
Works well with my AE3 pro max drone. Had a bit of trouble with downloading the photos and videos but it seemed to sort it self out after a couple of flights . I would like satellite pictures on the map . Im using a Galaxy Note 8 that is 4K so the picture quality is ok until you zoom in .
The drone is great but is badly let down by this app. Because the image rendering is done by the phone, which by the way is not true 6k, because the app does all the work, the app keeps crashing when it is trying to render. Also the app settings do not remain once you change them. For instance, if i change the resolution to 2k, once i fly the drone it will revert to 8k. Causing the app to close. Very frustrating app. You need to fix it urgently and stop selling these drones until fixed. Thx
This is the only app that I have found so far that works with my KAI Pro drone, the high definition video does not work, when set to 8k it is only recording at what looks like less than 750 and photo resolution settings seem to be the same very low, also not sure yet if all the features work with it yet such as the follow me and circling feature. I Hope it is developed further to be a great app.
it sucks for the money i spend first it would really have control of the thing then my camrea doesnt work for no reason and the battery last 10 mins dont by aec pro max it no good and then the company wont even email me back scammers
Good apps ..but when i used Xiaomi redmi note 9s if my drone fly above 200m connection wifi for camera lost..c
With the drone remote it works fine.. when I open this app and pair the drone to take pictures I can not controll the drone it has a mind of its own. If I turn off the app I gain control again. But now I can’t take pictures or fly fpv. It seems that there’s a conflict with the remote and the app.
Terrible app – I would choose 0 rating if that was an option. Documentation is next to useless and I cannot connect to my Samsung S20 phone. I am searching for an alternative that works with my drone and phone but so far have not been successful.
The app does not work. It does not load Goggle map. I tried 3 different phones. None of them is displaying the Google map. Does anyone know if there is a different app that works with the S604 pro drone?
We refer the ownership of This RxDrone to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RxDrone and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the RxDrone. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RxDrone.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.