TfL Oyster and contactless payment is a system that allows users to pay for their travel using a credit or debit card. The system is designed to make travel quicker and easier for users, as well as to reduce the overall cost of travel.
We will help you download the TfL Oyster and contactless for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- Download & Install TfL Oyster and contactless on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- TfL Oyster and contactless Andorid App Summary
- TfL Oyster and contactless App Overview and Details
- Features of TfL Oyster and contactless for PC
- Whats New In this TfL Oyster and contactless?
- Recent TfL Oyster and contactless Reviews
Download & Install TfL Oyster and contactless on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install TfL Oyster and contactless on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for TfL Oyster and contactless on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the TfL Oyster and contactless as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||TfL Oyster and contactless On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Transport for London (TfL)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Mar 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
TfL Oyster and contactless Andorid App Summary
Transport for London (TfL) is the developer of the TfL Oyster and contactless, and they have the app under the Travel & Local of Google Play Store. The latest version of the TfL Oyster and contactless from them is 0.96 with over 1437043 users under the hood. With a 2.6 rating, the TfL Oyster and contactless is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the TfL Oyster and contactless is Mar 18, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the TfL Oyster and contactless on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
TfL Oyster and contactless App Overview and Details
Manage your adult Oyster and contactless cards on the move with the app.
• Top up pay as you go credit
• Buy adult rate 7 Day, Monthly and Annual Travelcards, and Bus & Tram Passes
• View your Oyster card and contactless journey history
• Check contactless payments
• Check your pay as you go balance and see season tickets
• Check if you have any incomplete journeys
• Allow notifications when your pay as you go balance falls below a certain amount, or your Travelcard is about to expire
When you top up your credit or buy a Travelcard or Bus & Tram Pass, it will be available to collect after 30 minutes when you touch your Oyster card on a yellow card reader as part of a journey on any London bus, or at any Tube, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail or National Rail station within the pay as you go area, tram stop or River Bus pier.
Keeping on top of your spend is easy; see the date, time and cost of your journeys from the last 8 weeks.
Customers who have not already added their contactless card to an online account can do so at contactless.tfl.gov.uk.
The TfL Oyster and contactless app will request access to your camera. This is so that you can scan your payment card. We will never store the scanned pictures. Alternatively you can enter the card details manually.
You can’t currently add Oyster photocards to this app.
You can’t currently buy discounted tickets through the app.
For security reasons TfL Oyster app is not supported on rooted devices.
Please provide any feedback using this link https://www.tfl.gov.uk/app-contact
Features of TfL Oyster and contactless for PC
• The ability to top up your Oyster card on the go
• The ability to buy adult rate 7-day, monthly, and annual travel cards
• The ability to view your Oyster card and contactless journey history
• The ability to check contactless payments
• The ability to check your pay as you go balance and see season tickets
• The ability to check if you have any incomplete journeys
• The ability to receive notifications when your pay as you go balance falls below a certain amount or your Travelcard is about to expire
• The ability to see the date, time, and cost of your journeys from the last 8 weeks
• The ability to add your contactless card to an online account
• The ability to scan your payment card
Whats New In this TfL Oyster and contactless?
We’ve made bug fixes to make the app easier to navigate
Overall, the TfL Oyster and contactless application is a great way to pay for your travel in London. It is convenient and easy to use, and you can save money on your travel costs.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the TfL Oyster and contactless? Let us know!
Recent TfL Oyster and contactless Reviews
about to go on an upcoming trip to London. saw all thr vsd reviews still decided to try. app makes you enter UK address. if you’re at a hotel you can’t use the app. doesn’t seem compatible if you are visiting so I didn’t even get to see what others said yet!!! online can’t create account to get refund is nearly impossible in the USA. had to send email. very unfortunate. I shouldn’t have put much money on my card!!! hell to get account you still have to call for the refund!!!!!!!!!
Pretty good! Can be just a tiny bit slow at times (only frustrating if I’m in a hurry to the train). Also, top-up notifications used to hang around for too long: it would tell you you had £20 to collect even after you’d collected it. I think they may have fixed that now though. Overall very easy to use. Quick and simple oyster top-up.
It was working fine until last week when I noticed it is no longer showing journey history. Please fix this. I’ve also been overcharged for not tapping in when I did, and when I made a claim for a refund I got an email saying you can’t refund because of a technical problem so I should call Customer Services. I’ve tried twice and was kept on a call list for 20 mins both times, with no one answering. So I’ve lost £8 through no fault of my own.
User friendly app, easy to navigate. Most annoying point for me is the ‘journey history’ section: 1/ it works 1 out of 10 times (hasn’t been working for several days now). 2/ when it does work, doesn’t give real time history. Considering that we can travel on any bus during a 1h period, knowing the time when we 1st touch is useful.
Such an incredibly unintuitive app. Whoever thought it would be a wise idea to process a purchase over 24 hours on a transport app in one of the busiest City in the world is by far the most myopic and idiotic ideas I have ever seen. Customer service was absolutely horrendous, having my call cut 3 times trying to get some assistance. Terribly designed app, don’t bother downloading it
Great app for keeping track of your journeys and taps. It would be a 5 star experience if there was an indicator in the app for duplicate cards if it’s the physical or digital version. Currently the cards just appear as duplicates and it took the FAQ to find out why that was the caese. All in all a great app though!
Useful app to keep an eye on your travel expenses & top-up whilat trabelling from your phone, which is great. However, my only gripes is that doesn’t allow you to top-up less than £10 which some people may find inconvenient. Additionally, nor can you remove ‘old’ cards that are no longer compatible with TfL online services (the reason I have a new card in 1st place as I had one of the OG cards from early 00s still!)
This Oyster app is very useful you don’t have to go to the station anymore for topping up. Buying your bus and train pass all made simple just choose your travel option and you are ready to go. I like paying with this app it does more than just top up. You can view your balance, next expire dates, renew your travel pass, view your journey history and much more it even helps you to see when you missed to touch out at any station and for that I give it five stars
Asides from top up my oyster balance and check the tfl underground map, the app doesn’t do much else hence the 4 star. You can use journey planner but that links to the web page which is outside the app so I guess that doesn’t count towards what can be achieved using the app. All in all, for what I use it for 100% of the time which is top up my oyster, I accomplish this in 6 taps which is simple and great.
I was in the tube, I wanted to open the map in the app but I was asked to fill in my password. Obviously I couldn’t, because there was no internet in the tube. Why do you keep asking customers to fill in the password from time to time. It’s annoying. Another thing is that topping up doesn’t take place immediately, why do we need to wait 30 mins for the top up to happen? The third thing is that I think that travel history should show immediately in the app.
We refer the ownership of This TfL Oyster and contactless to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TfL Oyster and contactless and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the TfL Oyster and contactless. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TfL Oyster and contactless.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.