TweetShelf is a new way to organize and read your tweets. It’s simple and easy to use, and it makes Twitter more enjoyable and useful.
In this article, we will show you how to download TweetShelf for Twitter For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at TweetShelf for Twitter technical specifications first.
TweetShelf for Twitter Andorid App Summary
Vikas Rana is the developer of this TweetShelf for Twitter application. It is listed under the Social category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6055+ users of this app. The TweetShelf for Twitter app rating is currently 1.0.56.
It was last updated on Sep 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of TweetShelf for Twitter for PC
8 hr, last 12 hr, last 24 hr, last week, last month.
• Source: like content from your Twitter network or outside your Twitter network.
• Type: like articles, websites, books, podcasts or videos.
• Language: like tweets in a particular language.
• Lists: like tweets from a particular list you follow on Twitter.”
1. recommendations of News, Books, Podcasts and Videos from your Twitter friends
2. organizes tweets with links in your timeline by content type
3. free to join
4. easy to use
5. content is organized under categories
6. saves time
7. easier browsing
8. discover more content
9. meet new people
10. wide variety of filters
|App Name:||TweetShelf for Twitter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vikas Rana|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download TweetShelf for Twitter For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the TweetShelf for Twitter on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install TweetShelf for Twitter on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theTweetShelf for Twitter in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the TweetShelf for Twitter on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, TweetShelf for Twitter running on your computer.
TweetShelf for Twitter App Overview and Details
TweetShelf gives you recommendations of News, Books, Podcasts and Videos from your Twitter friends.
It organizes tweets with links in your timeline by content type (e.g. Articles, Books, Podcasts).
It is free to join. Just install the app, connect your Twitter account and you are ready to go!
CATEGORIES OF CONTENT
All your content is organized under following categories:
• News, articles and blogs
• Websites, apps, tools and products
• Books, Kindle books, Audiobooks
• Videos, talks and shows
WHY USE TWEET SHELF
• SAVE TIME: Twitter is very noisy. Most of the tweets are…umm ordinary. One has to spend a lot of time to get something of value. TweetShelf bypasses those tweets and directly shows you the content shared by people in your network. It increases your signal-to-noise ratio and saves you a HUGE time.
• EASIER BROWSING: A feed with all types of content is hard to follow. TweetShelf organizes your content into various categories like Articles, Websites, Books, Podcasts and Videos. This makes it easier to consume and discover more relevant content faster.
• DISCOVER MORE CONTENT: TweetShelf surfaces the content that you might have missed otherwise in your fast moving feed on Twitter.
• MEET NEW PEOPLE: Get to know people who have shared the content you like and follow them on Twitter.
TweetShelf gives you a wide variety of filters for your content:
• By Content Type: Browse your content by categories – Articles, Websites, Books, Podcasts and Videos.
• By Lists: Browse your content by lists you follow on Twitter.
• By People: View content of any Twitter handle (even outside your network).
• By Website: View content of any particular website or domain (like NYTimes).
• Search: Use search to find what you are looking for.
Mark stories you find interesting as “Starred” or “Save for Later”.
You can filter the content by:
• Time: like last 2 hr, last 4 hr, last 24 hr, today, yesterday etc
• Shared by 1+, 2+, 5+ friends etc
• Sort by latest or most shared stories
Here are some ways in which people have been using TweetShelf:
• Reading news. Many have made TweetShelf as their default news app
• Finding new books, podcasts and TED Talks for learning and self-improvement
• Finding reviews and opinion for books
• Discovering new tools and apps to make their life easier
• Meeting interesting people and better curate who they follow on Twitter
• Staying up-to-date in their industry
• Getting research material for creating their own newsletter
• Finding interesting content to tweet and increase their Twitter followers
If you use Twitter, you’ll love Tweet Shelf.
If you are a Nuzzel app user and looking for an alternative, this is perhaps the best!
Upgrade and get access to advanced features like:
• Twitter lists
• Connect multiple accounts
• RSS feed
• Hourly email alerts
• Past date filters
• Recently Viewed stories. Mark stories as Starred and Save For Later.
• Custom themes
Auto-renewing subscription ($5.99 monthly or $53.99 annually – price varies by country).
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You need a Twitter account to use the full functionality of the app. Tweet Shelf does not get to see your Twitter password. It gets only *read* permission to your Twitter account. It does not post on your behalf, nor modifies your account in any way.
Note: Payment for auto-renewing subscription to TweetShelf Premium will be charged to your Play Store account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscription can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings on your device. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. Your account will be charged for renewal by Google within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Whats New In this TweetShelf for Twitter?
Annual subscription, Published date cutoff for email alerts
Twitter is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, but it can also be a great way to keep up with your favorite brands and businesses. TweetShelf is a great way to organize the tweets you want to see from the brands and businesses you follow, and it makes it easy to find new ones to follow. Whether you’re looking for news, deals, or just a way to stay up-to-date on your favorite brands, TweetShelf is a great option
This concludes our article on TweetShelf for Twitter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or TweetShelf for Twitter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent TweetShelf for Twitter Reviews
This is Twitter – but minus the noise. Very useful product. Helps me bypass clutter and head directly to the cool stuff shared and recommended by folks I follow. To provide context, I get easily distracted by random comments or conversations on Twitter. That’s fine when one is looking to join a conversation. Otherwise, I get pulled into the blackhole of ‘who-said-what-and-then-what-happened’ chain of highly unproductive clicks. Tweetshelf helps me discover great podcasts, articles, websites, books and more, in a fraction of time that I spend on Twitter. A great find for people who value their time!
After the demise of Nuzzel, I started spending more time scrolling through Twitter to make sure I was up to speed on the conversations of the day. However, Twitter is a dumpster fire, so this experience was largely horrible. TweetShelf has filled a void for me and allowed me to stay in the loop without all the garbage. Sure, it’s not perfect, but it’s well worth preserving your sanity by using this app.
Uninstalling immediately I cannot see anything from my heroes and favorite things/ people that I follow this app was built for corporate people in the world it has nothing to do with regular 9 to 5 people like me. I tried installing this app because of its high rating I got nothing like the other Twitter apps that show me my friends and my favorite people
This app looks like it has potential but I can’t try it out since it crashes every time I try to link it to my Twitter account. I have unstained it and reinstalled it but I keep having the same problem. 😥
Shows a lot of promise to filter the trivial from your Twitter feed. If you miss Nuzzel give it a go, it really is very comparable now and frequently updated as the developer reacts to feedback
TweetShelf is a great way to get the news without all the noise.
Great app for news junkies.
This has filled the gap left by Nuzzel quite nicely
Opens slowly .. important news should be first
Do you miss nuzzel? This works!
We refer the ownership of This TweetShelf for Twitter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TweetShelf for Twitter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at freeappstools, we also don’t use our own server to download the TweetShelf for Twitter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TweetShelf for Twitter.
If you have any query about the app or about freeappstools, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.